cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery and Billing Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are working on a Trading Scenario and the issue is like this.

The end customer wants 50mts of cable and he asks the commision agent to supply it.

The agent comes to the company and asks them to bill for 60mts and he takes the 10mts amount.Here, the order is for 60mts, Delivery 50mts and billing 60mts.The client/company wants everything to be posted in accounts and he is ready to pay the tax for the extra 10mts.

Can anybody advise how to map this into SAP?

Regards,

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

Follow the below noted steps:

1) Complete the whole cycle of Billing Documents ( Sales Order VA01/Outbound deliveryVL01N/Billing Documents VF01) for 60 nos mts cable (Physically issued 50 mts cable ).

2) Take 10 mts cable returned in SAP with reference of above Sales Order or Billing document ( VA01 returned sales order/VL01N returned delivery / Billing document for 10 mts cable).

Thnx-Rajesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before i answer your Query,

lets say the bill is generated for 60mt and Delivery 50 where will the balance 10 be accounted for ? wha i mean to say say your order will remain open order unless you dont deliver the remaining 10. which in turn will have diff consequences from accounting point of view to handle the credit/Deibit. Of course you can do an order related billing and achive this but on a long run this would not be a correct idea i guess.

i would suggest to include the costing/Commision of agent in a separate order type ( hope the commision does not change time to time) else this cant be mapped, now define a separate prcing procedure which includes the cost of commision agent added into it and futher invoice can be created accordingly. so here you are playing with condition and cost whcih can be absorbed in SAP while the other suggestion would turn out to be quite complex.

Hope this helps

Cheers