when this Customer material is returned back to

customer along with

the assembly (i.e. the material received from

customer is fixed

in Assembly and sent back to

customer),

4. Now

the excise

captured should be transfered back to customer's A/c.

I tried

doing by creating a material type as customer material, where in

Stock will be reflected but value will not be reflected, where exactly

we

can capture the excise details for this scenario.

How

to

proceed further to complete his scenario.

Consider this

issue

to be on high priority & i/p will be of great help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vijayashree

From your comments what I understood is that for a particular FERT, you are procuring one component from the buyer, assembling it and invoicing to the same customer.

If this is the scenario, I dont know how you can invoice without maintaining BOM for that.

If the client don’t want to maintain BOM for the same, the only option is as follows to my knowledge.

Whenever the client receives the component, take credit of the duty amount by updating <b>J1IH</b>. While doing PGI, since you have not maintained this component in BOM, stock will <i>ONLY</i> reduce for other components. So no-where, your client can track the customer’s component.

Parallelly, apart from selling price, to the extent of excise duty value, one more condition (say ABCD, to be maintained. So in your pricing procedure, the assessable value should be PR00 + ABCD for which, the excise duty should be captured so that the client can recover the duty amount from customer.

Finally, for this practice, the client should maintain datas (how many procured and how many invoiced) manually to convince the government officials but then, I am not sure, how far this will be accepted by the officials.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)