cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:: Error while XI Transport Using CMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! SAP Guru’s,

I am trying to transport XI Integration Design and Configuration Objects from X42 (DEV) to X44 (Quality).

I want to transport Transport ID Design:5909a730a2fe11dcc8dd001125e7370c

Configuration: 1c3d0c90a30111dcb2c0001125e7370c

I was succefully transported the Design object but while I am transporting the Configuratio Object at First I am moving from X42- CMS and then from CMS-X44.

<b>ERROR 1 ::</b> But once I am Exporting I am getting an acknowledgement message and finally it was moving to CMS. But there in Consolidation TAB it was coming<b> “IMPORT FAILED”.</b>

But when I tried 6-7 times I sended it successfully and there that objects first went (sits) directly in Change lists of quality server ID Part. From change lists I am transferring to Scenarios by Right click&#61664;Transport.

<b>ERROR 2</b>: According to CMS some parameters will be lost in communication channels and in some other objects. while transporting using CMS.

<b>How to recollect that parameters again ?</b>

Will you please confirm simply copying the parameters from Development server and again editing or Is there any other method?

<b>ERROR 3:.</b> While I am activating any object in Configuration object I am getting the error

<b>

“Unable to move object. Change lists were not part of the same import”</b>

Kindly Solve this issue and If Possible send me a brief note and complete procedure of

HOW TO TRANSPORT XI REPOSITORY AND CONFIGURATION OBJECTS USING CMS FROM DEV&#61664;QA&#61664;PROD SERVERS?

Hi! Gurus,

My Main Problem is :::

After Exporting from DEV---->CMS---->Quality it will goes to Change Lists of Quality Server QA and after that I am transferring them to Scenarios TAB by Right Clicking --> and Press Transfer..

<b>Problem::: </b> After that When ever I am trying to activate they are not activating I am getting the error::

<b>

“Unable to move object. Change lists were not part of the same import”</b>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Gurus,

If you have any material with screen shots and also the solution to the above problem kindly send to my Mail ID::Amarsrinivas_Eli@satyam.com.

Amar Srinivas Eli.