cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI elements not displayed on Adobe form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am pretty much new to Adobe forms in Webdynpro Java. I was trying an example application from help.sap.com

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/dc/f1783fe3263042e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Here, I could get the adobe form loaded int he output view. But, not I dont see any UI elements displayed on it.

The only difference from the steps described in the example and mine is

step 9.

Drag and drop the corresponding context attributes FirstName and Name under the context node AddressNode into the two field objects of the type Text Field. If the context attribute or the context node is bound to the standard object, they are marked by the icon .

I don't see the icon as mentioned.

The enviroment I am on is. WAS 7.0.12, NWDS 7.0.12 ECC 5.0( which should not matter because I not using RFC).

If anybody had this problem when you were starting to run such programs and got it fixed. Please let me know. Your valuable suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Sharath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Am facing the same error, UI Elements not getting displayed. Please let me know how u resolved?

Thanks,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

Do you mean to say, you are not able to see the 'Data View' pallette in the Adobe Designer?

If yes, I would request you to kindly reinstall the Adobe Designer.

Thanks and Regards,

Anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I am able to see the data palette. I dragged and dropped the required fields. But, after I deploy it on the protal. It doest not show the UI elements which I have on the adobe form.

Thanks,

raj.