cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc DELVRY03/DESADV for Inbound delivery with serial number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have set up am EDI process between our vendors ERP system and our SAP. We will send purchase order Idocs to our vendor, once our vendor has shipped the goods (to our customer) he send an DESADV/DELVRY03 Idoc back to our system. This Idoc will create a statistical inbound delivery and a statistical goods receipt will be automatically created in our SAP system.

This process runs fine as long as we use materials without serial numbers. Unfortunately we have some materials which need to have a serial number assigned by our vendor and we want to keep track of this information in our SAP system.

The only place where I found a serial number field in the Idoc is in the 'E1EDL46 : Serial Numbers HU' segment in the DELVRY03 Idoc, but unfortunately we don't have handling units activated in our SAP system. So if we fill this information the Idoc processing fails.

Is there any other way to create an inbound delivery containing serial number information without activating handling units?

Thanks for your help,

Frank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

is there anyone who has experience with EDI inbound delivery postings containing serial number information?

Thank you,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Can you let me know which process code youo are using is it std or the customized. pls give these details to solve your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frank,

Try the E1EDL11 segment, this is for Serial Numbers at a Delivery Item level, not HU.

Cheers, Paul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you so much for your help. E1EDL11 was the answer i need

Cheers,

Frank

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,