cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver JDBC ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

While I am Practicing Sameer Shadab Blog

File to Jdbc ( XML file to MS- Access mdb file )

Connecting to MS Access using receiver JDBC Adapter (Without DSN)

I am getting following Error..

JDBC adapter receiver channel cc_jdbc_receiver not initialized. Unable to proceed due to null

Exception caught by adapter framework: JDBC Adapter configuration not initialized: null

MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: JDBC Adapter configuration not initialized: null

What does it mean..

Is Jdbc adapter not maintained in My XI server or local system on which iam working..?

My server has SQL server ..

File has been picking correctly,while posting it into mdb file iam getting error.

Receiver Jdbc channel details are

JDBC DRIVER : jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver

Connection : jdbc:odbc:Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=E:\TEST2\Receiver\TestDB.mdb

are parameters correct?

Thanks in advance,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you install drivers for MS Access on your XI server?if not,then please do that first and then test your scenario

Thanx

Aamir

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all ..

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you install the jdbc adapter using the SDM? It is a required step to do any jdbc scenario. Seach the forum for steps to install jdbc driver.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amir and VJ,

I will check these and let you know the status again..

and also please let me know exactly By name ,what drivers and files has to be installed and where .

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

use SDM to install the driver given in the blog,if you scroll all the way down in the blog,you would find the driver name too(in question/answer section)

Thanx

aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

we tried to install MS-Access in my XI server ,

But we have installed XI server on

IA-64 Bit windows -2003 Enterprise server ..

And my basis guys are telling some 34 Bit vs 64 Bit incompatibility for Access installatoin.

How should i approach further.

Thanks In advance.

Ramesh.

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you want to install MS Access on XI Server?????

Puzzled..

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow this URL on "How To Install and Configure External Drivers for JDBC". Make sure that you will be using correct JDBC driver for MS Access database.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70ffd890-0201-0010-708f-d5dad2df...

- Pinkle