Did you mean: 

How to generate external network number based on WBS element number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all(experts)

I am new to PS and I have a requirment.

<u>To derive network no. from WBS identifier.</u>

Enhancement is CNEXOO12

Function module is EXIT_SAPLCOKO_002(data transfer for Network number).

I wnat to know how to use the above enhancement to generate external network number based on the WBS element number. We have to take the Project number and extract the part of the name from it and then assign it to NETWORK and ACTIVITIY under it. The above also depends upon the project type.

Please let me know the fields\structures\tables that are needed and available during runtime in this Function module exit. If possible with some examples.

Thanks for your time.

SH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi SHRaj,

Follow this table relations to find Network number using WBS;

<b>POSID_IMP = PRPS-POSID>PRPS-PSPNR=AUFK>PSPEL-->AUFK-AUFNR</b>

<b>AUFK-AUFNR</b> is nothing but network order number and write a query using the above relation to find out the network number and assign that to the export parameter <b>NETNR_EXP</b>

Revert back to me if find any difficulty in this.

Regards

Karthik D

<b>P.S.: To Say Thanks, Assign points.</b>

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Karthik.

I wrote a small Z program to retrieve the Network # form WBS using the table realtions that you posted. It really helped and I was able to solve the issue.

Thanks again for your time and help.

Shraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Karthik for your quick response.

I will try this and will reply back.

Shraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik

Thanks for sending me the table relations.

Can you please help me with the following.

1) Can you please expand the table relations with an example because when I am doing a relation I am not able to get the AUFNR fromAUFK-->PSPEL because the there are four levels of WBS in the Project and if I plug the first level WBS from the PRPS there are no table entries found. if I put directly the WBS(fourth level X-yyyyyyy95.xxxx10.10.2) in the AUFK-PSPEL table it works and I get the AUFNR.

2) Can I do retrieve the network number from the sales order(KDUAF).

Please suggest.

By enhancing this CNEX0012(EXIT_SAPLCCOKO_002) which transactions in PS are affected.

Please reply at your earliest.

As always thanks for your time and your help

SH.