cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with multi-selection table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've got a problem with a multi selection table.

Table A is in "multiple" selection mode. Table B receives values from the table A. Everything is OK.

Now the problem is when I want to use these values in a third table. This table C is linked with the table B by a select event ("selected rows"). Variables which come from table B are loaded as “@variable”. Variables which I want to come from Table A are loaded as “#tableA@variable”. No problem when only one row is selected in the table A. But if multiple values are selected in table A, only the last selected row is coming to table C.

Is it a bug or did I missed something?

Thanks for your help.

Jerome.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jerome,

You got it all right and this is not a bug

#ID[table]@field refers only to a single value.

Regards,

Shay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem with Jerome.

so how to make it possible for the second table to show all the selected rows within the first table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Its simple .

Using Signal Out and signal In operators you can pass the selected Table rows to the other table or any form.

For Example you have 2 Tables and call them as Tab1 And Tab2.

Steps:

1. Drag a Signal Out form the Tab1

2. add fields to the Signal Out i.e which fileds Of Tab1 You want to Pass to the Tab2.

3.Click on the Connecting line B/w the Signal out and Tab1 and map the corresponding table fileds to the Signal Out fields.

4.Set the event name as Select form the Event name Dropdown list for the Connecting line.

5.Now add the signal in Operator to the Tab2 and make sure that the name of Signal out and signal in Operators should be same .

6.Selction mode for the Tab1 Should be Multiple .

Now whene ever you sleect a Table row in the Row1 it willl be displayed in the Tab2.

I hopw its helped you

Govindu