cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have got the following situation. I am getting an XML file from SAP. In the XML file there are 2 values a username and password and I need to use these to login info for posting a message to a party. This username and password can be dynamic.

I know that I can use the HTTP to do this but I need to use the SOAP adapter. Does the SOAP adapter have this functionality? Or is there any other way to do this. (I still need to have the SOAP adapter functionalities like header info).

Hope some one can help me out.

Thnx,

Guido

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How would you like this password to be sent to tha target webservice?

Is it a part of the SOAP Url or the SOAP action, if yes you can use Adapter Specific Identifiers and set the SOAP URL and SOAP Action dynamically.

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kopman,

Here is the link for doc which can help u out :

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d23cbe11-0d01-0010-5287-873a2202...

Reward with points if helpful

Regards

Sai Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sai,

It's a good document about soap adapters but there is nothing saying something about how to get the XML data and use it as login en password for an url to post to a party.

Message was edited by:

G. Koopmann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Koopman,

Even the SOAP Adapter has this functionality .........................

In the SOAP adapter, you can specify security settings to be used to sign/verify the SOAP body. In addition, you can specify the standard to be used for signing/verifying the SOAP message.

Reward if hepful

Regards

Sai Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sai,

Is there some good documentation about it?

Thnx.