cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Line Item to Quality Inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

Is there a way to have PO Text Line Items posting to Quality inspection by default?

regards,

Marco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marco,

I'm assuming that you want to have posting to QI by default during GR .If this is right then during GR in MIGO even though it initially dosent show that the stock is going to QI it does after you do the GR and then display the document.It is one of the different behaviours in MIGO .We had the similar question but then we convinced that it was not possible in MIGO as a standard function.

Look into SAP note 211924 which clearly explains the different behaviour's between MIGO Vs MB*.Please reward if this was helpful.

regards,

Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Marco,

Following Options are available

1)If you want to put the item always in Quality inspection irrespective of supplier , go to material master purchasing view tick the block for " Post to inspection".With this whenever material will be received it will go into inspection stock

2) If you want to put a material for a particular vendor then in PO tick "post to inspection stock"

3) You can also at the time of GR put the material in inspection stock with Movement 101 & in Drop down box select - Quality stock

I hope this will solve your problem.

If useful pl. reward points,

Vivek Maitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Vivek,

but the issue is that this item does not have material master. it is a free text item, only material group used.

how can I enforce that these items are always automatically posted to inspection?

(without selecting that at time of purchase order or at time of good receipt?)

hope it is clear

marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

hallo everybody,

please help me to clarify this issue.

I will try to explain again:

I would like to have, at time of PO, the field stock type EKPO-INSMK defaulted.to quality inspection.

At the moment i have 2 situations

1) in case of stock material, with material master, I can set the INSMK indicator of the purchasing view, and this will default EKPO-INSMK in the PO, and then will also default in the GR, this is fine to me.

2) in case of PO free text line item, where i do not have material master, how can I have the EKPO-INSMK defaulted to quality inspection? is there any customization possible? or can I achieve this only with a user exit (which one?)?

regards

marco