cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in account determination when taxes are applied

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

we have scenario where the customer does different types of services like house keeping services,mechanical&electrical maintainance services etc.Here service tax,cess and higher education cess have to be applied for all the services.

I have fullfilled these requirements.

However my client want to book each services under different g/l account and the respective taxes like the service tax,cess and higher education cess also in different g/l accounts each of them seperately.How to get this in the system.

your valuable suggestions are welcomed .iwill remember to reward points for timely help.

thanking you,

R.Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain seperate condition types in the pricing procedure and ask FI colleagues to mainatin tax settings(FTXP) for these conditions country specific.

Assign different account keys in the pricing procedure so that it will be posted in seperate G/L accounts for accounting.

From FI side if they maintain FTXP settings then no need to do VKOA settings,otherwise we need maintain VKOA settings for tax determination.But ingeneral all the tax condition are for automatic postings through FTXP.

Reward if it helpful.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The account determination error comes when the system is not able to find the G/L accounts for posting the revenues, deductions, taxex etc....

As you know there will be account keys defined in the pricing procedure agianst different kind of conditions like price, discount, taxes.

You need to find out in the account determination, all the G/L accounts are defined for the account keys. If not you need to maintain the combinations.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The problem is solved and the help for the same came to me from the FI consultant.

Thanking you,

Best regards,

R.Srinivasan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Every body

Thankyou for your support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope u have already defined separate condition types for each of these viz service tax, cess, education cess.

In pricing procedure give an separate account key to each of these and maintain account determination.

Vivek