cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SolMan Service desk - Automatic support team determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can anyone explain the steps of assigning the support team automatically to the message when we create from sattellite system?

Thanks in advance.

regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

here are the points to be done, when setting up the automatic support team determination in your Solution Manager system:

You will have to set up your organizational model by using the transaction PPOMA_CRM. Make sure before, that in table T77S0 the value for HRALX HRAC is set to "X", otherwise no Business Partners will be assigned in your org structure!

Then you will have to set up your finding rules by using the transaction PFAC, using the rule AC13200137. When ready, you can simulate rule checking if it is working. The determination is working by using the SAP component.

To the different message numbers taken, when creating a new message: Depending on the way, how the message is created (through the Help-function or using the ta NOTIF_CREATE, resp. CRMD_ORDER) the sequence of creating the two parts of the message (a message in your SolMan system consists of a Basis/ABA-message and a CRM-message) is different. If you create a message via Help, the Basis-message is created first and the number range of the Basis messages defines the number for your message. On the other hand, if you create your message by using NOTIF_CREATE, the CRM-part is getting set up first, so the number range (to be maintained with the ta CRMC_NR_RA_SERVICE) for the CRM messages defines the number for your message.

I hope this short explanation helps you,

regards

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Basis...

Please verify the Note 616946 - Support Desk: support team determination using SAP component.

Revert points is appreciated..

Best Regards..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudenir,

Thanks for your reply. I have already followed this note. Is that the Partner determination function SLFN0001 in SolMan 4.0?

When I activated the BC set, it is not fully activated? Is there any relation between these?

When I create support message from Satellite system, the message number is starting with 9900* and it is also creating with the series 652, 653, 654, ... Can you tell me what is the reason for this?

Message was edited by:

Basis Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

when you create msg from satellite system, the msg nos starts with 99* means that your Satellite System is on lower version..

Just post your details of the satellite system..

With SAP_ABA and SAP_BASIS SP level..

Reward for usefull answer..

Regards,

Anand...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Pls find below:

SAP_BASIS 700 0013 SAPKB70013

SAP_ABA 700 0013 SAPKA70013

They are in the highest level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anand ,

can u please forward me the documents for Service desk - Automatic support team determination ,

thanks in advance

coolbug21us@yahoo.com