thanks

akhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Akhil,

I agree with Srini's experience with this book. It gives a good overview of the MDM product, but if you are looking for technical knowledge you're better off with the reference guides, online help, and other info that can be found on SAP and SDN site.

Regards,

Tim

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To enforce Tim's reply:

the first version of this book is based on SP04. Today we've got SP06 as release and the technology changed a lot! But the book is stil fine for business questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i specially thank all of you , i bought this book yesterday , it seems quite fully business explanations. however i am with technical background , so i hote this book is appropriate for me.

i will be posting reviews in between as i will be going through this book

thanks once again

akhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

It Provides a good overview of the Netweaver tool suite along with short case studies of how the tools might be used in different businesses. If your company is evaluating MDM as a product, this is a good book. Provides understanding of the tool's usage and architecture - backed as needed by screen shots etc. However, don't expect it to be a detailed user's guide or programmer's manual. Overall readability is excellent. Until Amazon gets more info on this book listed on their site, a detailed table of contents is available on the SAP Press web page.

and also you will find, in help.sap.com --> you will find detailed documentation on

Console, import manager, data manager, and syndicator tools.

hope this may help you,

Regards,

Srinivas