cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP subcontracting - Not abl to get 'L' item category in Purch Req. in R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on the SNP subcontracting scenario in SCM 4.1. I am not able to get the 'L' (subcontracting type) catregory in Purch. Req. in R/3.

I have tried the following settings -

1) All the relevant master data settings done in R/3.

2) CIF the Vendor Master

3) Created the Subcontractor location manually in APO with the assignment of Vendor & Plant

4) Transportation lane has beencreated manually from Plant to Subcontracotr & Subcontractor to Plant.

5) CIF the Purchase Infor Record

6) CIF the SNP PDS subcontracting type (not able to create the PDS in APO)

With all these settings I am still ot able to get the PR with 'L' item category in R/s.

Can someone help?

Thks,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Did you create Work Center / Routing at your plant ?.

2) Next you need to create Production Version in R/3 and then assign production version to your info record.

3) Send resource / inforecord / vendor to APO.

4) Add the means of transport on the TLane.

You will be all set now.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

With the help of the useful feedback, I am able to resove this issue. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In APO you have created manually transportation lane between the subcontractor and the plant. It is created by the external procurement relationship anyway. But can you check now if you don't have two records for the product in question

If they are two, verify that both have "subcontracting" indicator set (or you have priority to the subcontracting entry).

br,

Mikhail

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Two more checks

- In the Extl Proc Relationship master data in transaction /sapapo/pwbsrc1, please verify if you do actually have the sub-contracting Purch Inforecord ?

- in Purchase Info record integration model, hopefully you have the subcontracting check ON. (though this is not necessary, double check in CFM2 list if the Purch Info record of type subcontracting actually shows up )

Try to create the req manually, does the sub-contracting type T Lane come up as an option at all ?