cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYMENT TERMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have two questions

1. payment terms is copied in sales order through sold to party and then it is copied in the billing document thru sales order is this the correct flow as i have not maintained copy control for sale order type & billing doc type but stikll the data flows please tell how it happens

2. please tellif i want that for a certain condition type this payment term shud come and for a certain condition type the other payment term shud come can we do thsi type of setting if yes the n please tell how and if we will require a user exit then which

please tell the answers of both the questions points would be rewarded for the same

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to Transaction VK11

Search for the All fields List Box and Choose Terms of payment

The PayT field columns will appear next to the Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir that i h know that we have the payment term field in the condition record ,but even if i maintain that field the same payment term does not get populated in the sales order please tell me how to make it happen as this is very urgently required

Former Member
0 Kudos

U can't assign the payment terms to condition tye

but it can be assigned to the condition record. a condition type can have many record, each record can have different payment terms

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u please tell me in detail how will it happen via condition record basis

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u go to vk11 screen, there is a column for payment terms. u can achieve ur requirments through this field.

reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Payment terms are an accepted payment habit by your company for a customer or a vendor. As we see two payment terms, it’s available in customer master. As a whole in SAP we have three payment terms. One is for vendor master, one is for Customer master and one which is found at accounting level of customer master. All these payment transactions are well defined business relation for payments to vendor or for payments expected from customer.

Here in case of customer master we have payments term defined at sales area level, and if payment terms are missing there it takes from Accenting view of the customer master. And you can consider it as a default data so that if payment terms are missing somewhere it must come from accounting view.

payment terms will be copied from company data and also from sales area data tab pages in CMD so if u have not entered in sales area data they will flow from company data.