cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Custom message in the Process Bid screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me how to add a custom message in the Process Bid screen when a bidder is trying to process a bid invitation and create a bid?

I want to display something like the "Tip" messages that appear in the item data tab in the Process Bid screen.

The Scenario is that i need to check the value of a custom check box field added in the Bid Invitation screen and based on that i need to display some message to the bidder when he's creating a bid.

I tried with DOC_CHECK_BADI but the badi is not getting triggered until the CHECK button on the screen is clicked...

Thanks n Regards,

Priya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please see the detailed sample source code -></b>

In the BADI "BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI" inside method IF_EX_BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI~BBP_DOC_CHECK you fill in the output table ET_MESSAGES with all your messages (linked to the item through table field ITEM_GUID).

<u>Other related links -></u>

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/SRMBADIRepository

Do let me know incase you still have any queries.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can implement the BADI's BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI/BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI for the object type BUS2202(bid/Quotation).

You can retrieve the details of the check box field(Use FM BBP_PD_BID_GETDETAIL) and based on that display a message on the screen.

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>