cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Copy from Billing document F2 to Credit or Debit memo?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I know the Menu path for copy control of billing document to billing document which is as follows

SPROIMG-Sales and Distribution-BillingBilling Documents-Maintain Copy Control of Billing document--Copy COntrol: Billing Document to Billing Document where I give the Source and the target.

Now I have a scenarion where F2 invoice has ForTrade/Customs information in the Header of F2 invoice which can be viewd through VF03->Header->ForTrade/Customs tab.

Now that inforamtion has to be transferred to CR/DR which is now not being copied although I have set the copy controls between the billing document.

So, can anyone help me by providing the information for the following questions?

1.How will I acheive the copy of Foreign trade to CR/DR from F2?

2. When I copy from F2 to CR/DR, which all information from F2 will be copied to CR/DR?

Thanks for the help.

Anupama Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anupama,

The foreign trade data is copied from delivery to billing and any order doesn't contains the foreign trade data and when you create a credit memo request CR by copying F2 invoice the foreign trade data is not copied to CR and when you create a G2 invoice from CR the foreign trade data is not copied because it doesn't exists

the optimal solution for this is to keep the incompletion for foreign trade in the G2 and L2 inovices

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried for all the copy controls at the header and item level at the mapping of Billing to Billing DOc.

My question is how do I achieve this?

"the optimal solution for this is to keep the incompletion for foreign trade in the G2 and L2 inovices". Is there some settting?

Anupama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anupama,

while defining the credit memo/debit memo doument type in vov8 tcode in document type " reference mandatory" field give value "M".and make proper copy controls in VTAF tcode.

if it helps reward me.

regards,

kishore.

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Copy control, export data having refer/copy or redetermine options available(sap std), that means the data has to come in any case

Hi recheck your copying req both in header and item

Former Member
0 Kudos

PLs Check the Header Part of Copy Control.

Copying requirements

Determine Export Data.

regards,

GHS.