cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting accounting document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having a billing document where an accounting document was generated for that but not cleared. Now I want to cancel the billing document through VF11. Shall I cancel the accounting document also before cancelling the Billing document or it will cancel automatically when I cancel the billing document? If I have to cancel the accounting document also manually, then please tell me the procedure.

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

Hi

Invoice can be canceled using T code <b>VF11 </b>and then you can reverse the Goods Issue using <b>VL09 </b>and making the picking quantity zero in the delivery document and delete the delivery order using <b>VL02N </b>. You can then delete the sales order then.

Ask your FI guy to reverse the accounting doc. Only after the accounting doc is reversed and/or deleted, you can cancel your invoice. You also need to check if any TAX documents are generated with your Invoice. You need to reverse/delete those documents also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks to all of you,

But even after I cancel the billing document, in document flow it is showing the status as ' completed ' only instead of ' cancel ' against Billing document. Why? I want to get the status as ' cancel '. what to do for that? Dont advise me to change in table level please.

Ramesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh

You can certainly cancel the billing document once accounting document is generated. Once you cancel with S1 type, accounting document for that cancelled document will be generated. But it is not adviceable.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If accounting doc is not released to accounting , u can cancel the billing doc in VF11.

or u can do it from VF02 and goto menu option Billing doc and cancel