cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all SD/FIs,

I have to give functional specifications to prepare official reciept( receipt of incoming payment from the customer)

We have pre-printed format for officila receipt which contains some 8 coloumns of which, invoice no and incoming payment(amount against a particular invoice) coloumns alternative.

Customer sometimes gives partial payment and sometimes fully settles the invoice.

Now what is the tabel and field where i get the Invoice No and the amount paid against tht Invoice.( am sure this cld be some Fi related table but this is the requirement of marketing dept so am taking care of it). and where the official receipt no get stored are the details am not aware of.

so please any one from SD or Fi can send me functional specifications(in brief) on the above issue please send me at anil@cmsb.com.my

Cheers,

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anil

These 4 tables are important.

VBRP

VBRK

BKPF

BSEG

regards,

GHS

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil

Check with BSAD

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshimipathi,

when i do partial payment, the invoice number will appear in BSEG but when i do full settlement of the invoice, the customer no. will appear in assignment field of the BSEG table. so my report is picking up Invoice no and amount in case of partial settlements and customer no in case of fulll settlements. how to resolve this issue.

plz suggest.

cheers,

Anil.