Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low Disk Space When Copy Client

navin_khedikar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've installed ECC 5.0 on Windows ,but i've only one client , so going to make new client . So go with tcode SCC4 for client copy and its start to copy the client , but Hard Disk space not that much that why its stop the client copy procedure. Then stoped the client copy procedure and close the server. But now when i want again logon to server its not start any kind of service b'coz of not sufficient space in HDD.

So please let me now what can i do for sort out this problem.

Best Reward Point Wait For you

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the database mode to noarchivelog before client copy. The command is

alter database noarchivelog

To start the system, clean all the files in the file system /oracle/.../origlogA,/oracle/.../origlogB,/oracle/.../mirrlogA,/oracle/.../mirrlogB. Then try to start the system.

With regards

Sudha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

PLEASE DON"T DELETE ANY FILES FROM ORACLE DIRECTORIES.

your oracle won't work.

If you need disk space, delete files from sapreorg,sapbackup, sapcheck.

Regards,

Payal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

after u have free space for clientcopy make sure you have atleast 2 BTC Free(in wait State) as this is required to perform clientcopy.

Regards

Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

try to clear your recycle bin, and unintall all unwanted programs also take backup of archive logs on tape and try to free space in server.

Regards,

kamlesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes Definately you have to increase the HDD Space other wise your server will not restart. If you dont have space right now, you can check the Archive file in Oraarch directory you can delete those files to increase the space, may be you can able to start your server

Regards

Subhash