Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice split

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is an invoice spilt. on what factors system does an invoice split or invoice combination. Does the system looks at sales order for splitting or it looks at the delivery also.

I want to have my own splittting criteria. where can it be set. I know that split criteria is set at copy control level from delivery to billing. but why system uses the copy control when basically the split criteria always comes from sales order fields.

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

A customer orders two pumps (two items). Normally, the customer would receive one invoice for this. However, since different payment terms have been arranged with the customer for the two pumps, an invoice split is required (two invoices are created).

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/e6/4a750b9e0311d189b70000e829fbbd/content.htm">Invoice Split</a>

<a href="http://www.jt77.com/system-dynamics/model-06474.html">Invoice Split QA</a>

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Invoice split depends on

1) Billing Date

2) Payers

3)Incoterms

4)Payement term

5)Exchange Rate

At header and item level.

Invoice split depend on whether its order related billing or delivery related billing check all the above fields in eithe sales order or delivery doc ,Before spliting the Invoice.

In order related billing check VTFA VBRK/VBRP Field at item level

In Delivery related Billing check In Tcode VTFL VBRK/VBRP Field at item level.

Hope this help.

To create you new requirement u can goto VFOM and check the menu saying Requirement ->create ask ur ABAPER to put new condition to check for Invoice split and assign this new requirement in the copy control i.e in Above mentioned TCode for order related and delivery related billing.

Hope this help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

You certainly can have your split criteria. If your delivery is for 1000 nos, then split the quantity in delivery doc in multiple line items, for e.g. 250 nos in each line item.

After PGI go to VF01. Click on selection list tab. The new screen will show you all the 4 line items. Here you may select one or more line items and click on the "COPY" tab. You will be in invoice screen only for line items selected and invoice is created only for the qty you want.

Award points if it helps.

Umesh Bhawalkar