cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

I have joined this forum only today and send my greetings to all. I am only a end user and not consultant.

I want to know what is access sequence? If you could explain in layman's language, I will be highly grateful. Since I am only end user, this question may sound very basic in nature, thus please forgive me for posing this one in highly expert forum.

Assuring of my prayers for all

Regadrs

Bhagwat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bhagwat

Welcome to this forum.

An access sequence is a search strategy that the system uses to find valid data for a particular condition type. It determines the sequence in which the system searches for data. The access sequence consists of one or more accesses. The sequence of the accesses establishes which condition records have priority over others. The accesses tell the system where to look first, second, and so on, until it finds a valid condition record. You specify an access sequence for each condition type for which you create condition records.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Warm Welcome to sdn

The <b>access sequence</b> determines the sequence in which the condition records for a condition type are found and read.

Combination of several accesses to condition records. The access sequence defines the order in which the system searches for condition records.

An access sequence is defined for each condition type (with the exception of header and manual condition types * There will be no access Sequence) in the pricing procedure.

This search strategy defines the sequence in which the system reads the condition records for a condition type.

Each access performed during the access sequence is made using a condition table.