cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple mapping steps in the message monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have an interface that has several different mapping steps for the one interface (first one is a java mapping, and then the second an XSLT) and XI only shows one mapping step in the message monitor (which encompasses all of the mapping steps). The payload before is the payload before any of the mapping steps, and the payload after is the payload after all the mapping steps.

I would like to be able to see the payload at each separate mapping stage. This would make it a lot easier when debugging problems in the later stages of the mappings. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Regards,

Jason

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The easiest option as you use a Java / XSL mapping is , to convert the output into a string and push it into the trace.

This is what I normally do when I need to monitor my lookup messages ( RFC and SOAP's )

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Ik you are using a BPM you can show all steps in your monitor. You need to check the checkbox 'Create new transaction' see screenshot:

http://www.plaatjesupload.nl/bekijk31/-460017.html

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jason,

I think it is not possible to view all the stages of mappings in case of multiple mappings. It can only show the end point mapping. All the stages of mapping can be known by manually testing using the Test tab in the mapping design template.

regards

Ramesh P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Even I have tried to see the results of multiple mappings in SXMB_MONI. But I couldnt find a way till now.

I believe there is no way to see the results of multiple mappings. The only possible way is to test your mapping locally in IR.

Regards,

Divija.