cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read SmartForms Text for Adobe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a text module in trans. SMARTFORMS. how can I read this text per code ?? it doesn´t work with READ_TEXT.

I need that text, because in my Adobe form I have a text node in the context, which in time receives a text from the interface, depending on conditions.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

I faced the same problem and what i've done is define several text node in the context of my form with conditions on it .

I linked each text node with Smartforms Text .

In the layout , create subforms for each text node and set ti as visible only if value is set .

That should works .

Hope it's help you .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks guys for your help. This is a good idea but I just can´t find a place to set the form to invisible in case there´s no value.

by the way, what is the reason of a form ??

Greetings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

I don't really understand your last question. You want to make all the form invisible in case there's no value to print , that's right ?

In this case, check in the interface if there's value to print. If nothing leave the forms ( you can do it in the initialization part of the form ) .

In the case you want the Subforms not displayed in case of no value to print inside , set the subforms as Subform for each element ( you can do it in the object properties) . With this flag, if no value is to print, the subform will be invisible.

Hope this help you and remember to rewards points .

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

Please refer standard Form FP_TEST_01 in SFP which shows ways to use static and dynamic text module(SMARTFORMS) and standard text(SAP script).

Regards,

Prakash