Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Sender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends

Iam working on JDBC Sender.

Iam retrieving the data from the Oracle database and trying to create a new legacy file with the data retieved.

I have two questions.

1> Iam able to retrive data in XI but not able to cerate a file using file adapter it is giving an error

<b><?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_VendorMaster_Vendor_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<<b><b>SAP:AdditionalText /></b></b>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>During the application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_VendorMaster_Vendor_ a com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException was thrown: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error></b>

what should I do?

2> How to Disconnect from the Database?

Because once I activate the Integration Directory the JDBC Adapter is picking up the data for every poll interval. I want to get the data only once and disconnect after that.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If your Message type contains namespace, you must provide the namespace in the JDBC adapter.

Elling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks a lot.

It solved my Problem.

I have one more question for you.

How to disconnect from the database once we retrive the data. Because the data is retreived from database for every Poll interval given.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should have a column A for processed messages, and select only the messages where column A = space. Then in the update SQL, update the table. That way you always get the new records.

regards

SKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Click on In the advanced features check box, u will find many params to be checked.. one of them will be

disconect after each DB transaction..

hope this solves ur problem...

Cheers,

Siva Aranani.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

Check how you can test your mappings:

(with real values)

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michal

Thanks for your Response.

I did the same thing you specified in mapping but Iam getting an error in the Integration Repository while testing the source code which I copied from SXI_MONI

The error is

<b>17:06:08 Start of test

Cannot produce target element /ns0:Vendor/VendorNumber. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd

17:06:08 End of test</b>

What should I do?

Thanks in Advance.