cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

** File Content Conversion Error in Receiver CC - How to solve this?

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

My target structure looks like below.

EmployeeJobDetails --> Message Type

JobCode --> Node

EmployeeNumber xsd:string

Domain xsd:string

JobTrack --> Node

Department xsd: string

Position xsd: string

I use the FCC parameters in the receiver CC as below:

Recordset Structure: JobCode,JobTrack

JobCode.fieldSeparator = |

JobCode.endSeparator = 'nl'

JobTrack.fieldSeparator = |

JobTrack.endSepartor = 'nl'.

Because, we want the output like below

1099|Raja

Accts|JuniorAccountant

1100|Ram

HR|Recruiter

like this.

In this scenario Source is XML and target is txt file.

I am using XSLT Mapping. The FCC works fine, if my source input file contains some records. But, when we send empty source XML file as below

-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<EMPLOYEE_DATA/>

-

Mapping works fine. Message is processed successfully in SXMB_MONI. The payload in response also comes with Message Type name like below

<EmployeeJobDetails namespace >

</EmployeeJobDetails>

While convert this, the system throws below error.

Error Message:

-

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'Conversion configuration error: Unknown structure '' found in document', probably configuration error in file adapter (XML parser error)': java.lang.Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'Conversion configuration error: Unknown structure '' found in document', probably configuration error in file adapter (XML parser error)'

-

Friend, how to convert this when source XML is empty.

But, if we remove JobTrack node in target strucutre and remove the JobTrack parameters in CC, then if we send the same empty XML file FCC is working fine and we get the target text file 0 KB. (Amazing !!)

But, in the first case, how to solve the issue?

Kind Regards,

Jegathees P.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

The occurence is 0..1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are facing the same error still could you try this....

Instead of sending totally an empty file,if you could send a file without any data but with fieldSeparator etc you must have mentioned in the sender content conversion,it might work.

i.e Atleast the payload will have the structure which would be compatible to the structure you have as target.

Regards,

Manju.

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

If we remove JobTrack node in target strucutre and remove the JobTrack parameters in CC, then if we send the <b>same empty XML file</b> FCC is working fine and<b> we get the target text file 0 KB</b>. (Amazing !!)

But, if we give parameters like JobCode,JobTrack then send pass the same empty file, we face the problem 'File Content Conversion' Error.

Searching solution for this problem ...

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what's the occurenece of the JOB track node and it's segments,,,,,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also add below one's in the FCC

JobCode.fieldNames - EmployeeNumber,Domain

JobTrack.fieldNames - Department,Position

Thanks

Amaresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>.fieldNames

.fieldName parameters are not at all required on receiver side,they are used only on sender side,

you already give the structure in <i>recordset structure</i> on receiver side

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can't use XSLT or graphical message mapping in case of empty payload,it will throw an exception coz they expect a well formed XML.

Thanx

Aamir

Message was edited by:

Aamir Suhail