cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy DMS - no authority for some Object links

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the specific Documenttype we customized that we have 4 Object Links: Material, Supplier, Order, Requisition. Search function in object link for material and supplier works, but for order and requisition I get an error message for missing authority. Have somebody any idea?

We are using latest version of Easy DMS 6.0.0.0 SP09 Patch 2.

Thanks a lot for any support

Regards.

Markus Retschmeier

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

quite similar problem I could found with note 1040976 and 898501. Therefore I changed table BAPIF4T and include a value for data element BANFN and EBELN with function-name PLM_HELPVALUES_AUTHCHECK and no its working.

Thanks a lot for your support (especially Christoph).

Best regards.

M.Retschmeier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

quite similar problem I could found with note 1040976 and 898501. Therefore I changed table BAPIF4T and include a value for data element BANFN and EBELN with function-name PLM_HELPVALUES_AUTHCHECK and no its working.

Thanks to all for support (especially to Chrisoph).

Best regards.

M.Retschmeier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the short dumps for authorisation issues, it should tell you which objects are missing.

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To grant that allways the currenct screens and authorizations were

called please maintain also the value "1" into the "Authorization"

column. For further informations on this maintainance please see the

attached note 375452. It's important that you not enter the mentioned

screen number wihtout the leading "1" as this number is added

automatically by the system (e.g. object MARA 1201 maintain like MARA

201). You can do this in customizing under:

Transaction SPRO

> Cross-Application-Component

> Document Management

> Control Data

> Define screen for object links

If you need the dynpro number or object you will find all standard SAP

objects and their screen number in function module CV130 (Screens) by

transaction SE80. Please maintain all necessary SAP objects.

Further I would need some more informations about the error message. Therefore I would kindly ask you to start the ABAP debugger in EasyDMS and set a breakpoint on function module CV115_PERMISSION_CHECK. This function module should return an error for the mentioned objects.

Please note that this function module is also called for other EasyDMS functionalities and therefore you may stop for several times at the breakpoint.

Please check which error is returned and provide it to us.

Best regards,

Christoph

P.S.: Please reward points if this information was usefull.

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

I include the break-point at CV115_PERMISSION_CHECK as you recommendet, but on the step when I used search function for Requistion this check will not be called again. Search function screen on Easy DMS comes up and after that the error message appears "Fehlende Berechtigung zur Anzeige von Stammdaten".

Maybe you have any idea?

Thanks a lot for your support.

Regards.

M.Retschmeier

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

so did the mentioned function module return any error code which lead to the mentioned message?

If you change a document info record normally the BAPI DOCUMENT_CHANGE2

is called. You can set a breakpoint there and see what happens. Maybe it could be usefull to set also a breakpoint on statement message. Then the system should stop before the message is raised and with variable SY-MSGNO and SY-MSGID you can determine the error number and see why it is raised. Maybe the user does not have the necessary ACL authorization for the document info record?

Is this also happening in the SAPGUI?

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

error message comes only up with Easy DMS search function and only with BANF and Bestellung (Lieferant and Material is working). It's not an authority problem because I can save manual entered Banf-number . If I use SAP-GUI also search function works perfect. I include break-point already as you proposed, but it seems error message comes from Easy DMS. By the way, I used latest version of EasyDMS Version 6.0.0.0. SP09 Patch 02 (Non-Unicode)

Thanks a lot for your strong support.

Regards.

Markus

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

regarding this information I would kindly ask you to check the object link settings in table TDWOD. To grant that allways the currenct screens and authorizations were called please maintain also the value "1" into the "Authorization"

column. For further informations on this maintainance please see the

attached note 375452. It's important that you not enter the mentioned

screen number wihtout the leading "1" as this number is added

automatically by the system (e.g. object MARA 1201 maintain like MARA

201). You can do this in customizing under:

Transaction SPRO

> Cross-Application-Component

> Document Management

> Control Data

> Define screen for object links

If you need the dynpro number or object you will find all standard SAP

objects and their screen number in function module CV130 (Screens) by

transaction SE80. Please maintain all necessary SAP objects.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher,

I include "1" in TDWOD for EBAN EKPO to ensure correct authority check, but on search function error still occurs.

View: V_TDWOD

EBAN BANF-Position 247 1

EKPO Bestellposition 248 1

I don't have any problem with SAP GUI so I think something in EasyDMS is wrong.

Regards.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I assume that you have open SAP Proeprties and then doing search from object links tab. In this case put a break point at CVAUTH_RFC_CHECK_CHANGEDOC and see what happens.

You can start easyDMS with ABAP debugger on. This will help you to find the cause of this problem.

Regards,

Anu

Kloud_Nilesh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph ,

For one user we are getting error message "You are not authorized to set deletion indicators for doc. type &" ...I am getting this message ..when user try to make this document Obselete and set the deletion indicator ..through standard bapi...'BAPI_DOCUMENT_CHANGE2'....

This error message may be coming from...FM ...

CV115_PERMISSION_CHECK.

or

*---Löschkennzeichen Ändern

when 'LOEK'.

if draw-loedk eq 'X'.

draw-loedk = ' '.

else.

draw-loedk = 'X'.

endif.

*------wenn Löschkennzeichen gesetzt wird

if draw-loedk ne merk_draw-loedk and draw-loedk eq 'X'.

*------Berechtigungsprüfung Löschen für Dokumentart

authority-check object 'C_DRAW_TCD'

id 'DOKAR' field draw-dokar

id 'ACTVT' field '06'.

case sy-subrc.

when 0.

when 4.

draw-loedk = ' '.

perform message using '26' 'S' '040' draw-dokar ' '

' ' ' ' ' '.

when others. message e040 with draw-dokar.

endcase.

Error message number is 040..message class26...

Can u pl tell me why this error message comes....for one user only.....i treid for other users ....its working fine (means they are able to put document in obselete state...and set deletion indicator)

Thank you...:-)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

I think this is due to some missing authorization object. So I would recommend you to start an

authorization trance in transaction ST01 with the affected user and then execute the single steps till the

error message pops up. Then return to ST01 and analyse the trace results. Here the missing authorization object should be marked in red.

Best regards,

Christoph