cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions??

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please answer me the following questions.....

1)In case of RFC communication sender system sends a rfc call but target system does not receive it. What you think went wrong?

2) Difference between Xi business process and workflow ?

3) When you use transaction SXMB_MONI for process monitoring, which field tells you that the entry is for business process

4) What are the key elements of ESA?

5) What is the component to generate Jave classes?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabri,

1) Might be the Receiver host is not reachable and for this u can in Transaction "SM49"--->Ping--

>Additinal Parameters(specify the host name here)

2) The Difference is in workflow u will have a Sync-Async Bridge of communication which is very complex thats the reason we use workflows

3) In TC SXMB_MONI the field " OUTBOUND" will tel u ......if the field inbound has "PE" then it is going into Business process engine

Reward with Points if helpful

Regards

Sai Ganesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Gabriel,

1. We can set Advanced mode parameters in the RFC server Configuration.

the channel cannot reach the specified SAP gateway to register itself. The time interval between registration attempts is increased exponentially from one second to an internal maximum value (3600 seconds).

2. Business Process: Provides ith functions for stateful message processing. The status of an integration process is persisted on the Integration Server. This means that you can specify how long an integration process must wait for further messages to arrive

Workflow: can be used to define business processes that are not yet mapped in the R/3 System

3. For monitoring the pipeline steps in the PI we use SXMB_MONI.

Pipeline step PLSRV_MAPPING_REQUEST <i> tell me if not</i>

4. elements of ESA

People Productivity

Embedded Analytics.

Service Composition

Service Enablement

Life-Cycle Management

5. Java RFC Class Library in SAP Automation RFC-based Class Libraries generates java classes.

SAP Assistant too generate java classes.

thanks and rewards,

nikhil bos

<i>**reward if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel

1)In case of RFC communication sender system sends a rfc call but target system does not receive it. What you think went wrong?

A: One of the solutions would be the wrong logon credentials for the R3 system from which u are trying to extracting data.

2) Difference between Xi business process and workflow ?

A: Work flow in general represents the Flow of data between actors in any business scenario and huv the actors are responsible for the data transformations that takes place in the Process.(EX:A simple leave letter getting aproved first by your TL,Then after PM Then finally by Operation head or HR) this is the work flow for ur Leave letter) There is no difference Between Business Process and Workflow.

In XI u can design ur own Workflows in BPEL editor or u can import workflows in to Xi Business process editor from third party Business Process editors.

3) When you use transaction SXMB_MONI for process monitoring, which field tells you that the entry is for business process

A: Entry PE

4)for ESA

A:About Enterprise Service Architecture (ESA)->

/people/kevin.liu/blog/2005/10/17/esa-soa-es

Thanks,

Ramakrishna