cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a problem with a message interface when I wanted to create an Interface Determination. I have made a screenshot of the error:

http://www.plaatjesupload.nl/bekijk31/-456049.html

The error is: Message Interface does not exist in any software components installed on this business system. So I checked the Business System and the ORDERS.ORDERS05 Interface is not there.

I suppose that the right software component is missing, but does anybody knows which software component it is?

Thnx for your help

Guido

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As soon as you import SWC from SLD , activate it and then try

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not understand that Reply? how can I check in the SLD the GUID? As soon as I import it in XI? I can see the GUID in XI, but where can I see it in the SLD?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member189440
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, After Importing the IDoc Orders. first u have to activate it and then u have to create the scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

See my last reply.

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The GUID of the required software component may be different in SLD and XI Config.

So You have to goto content maintenance for that software component and put the same GUID present in XI Config

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do I check/change that in the SLD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<b>How do I check/change that in the SLD?</b>

What do u want to change in SLD????

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to go to the content maitenance for the SWC and put in the same GUID as the GUID in XI..

Well at least check if they are the same first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

For the ones who are interested, the software component was not mapped to my business and technical system. When I installed it to my BS and TS the problem was solved.

10 points for me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using the correct Business System?

Have you imported ORDERS Metadata in IR?

Thanks

Farooq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have imported the ORDERS in IR under imported Objects IDOCS. I am using the right BS.