cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

storage location-urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In one of my order type system is taking default storage location.i want to deactivate this function and user should take storage location manually.

plz suggest where is confg link for it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sayee

To activate the manual entry of storage location asigned MARE in the delivery document in stead of MALA.

Hope it will work.

Please give me the riward point if it works.

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear sayee

automatic storage location determination in sales order is not available in standard SAP, but still if you are getting the same means there will be an USEREXIT to trigger the same.

so please check the userexit in the programme MV45AFZZ

but check in material MRP2 view weather storage location maintained or not.

You can use the storage location determination for the delivery. SPRO -> Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Picking -> Determine Picking Location -> Assign Picking Location

rewards if it helps

siva

Message was edited by:

siva narayana

krishnaswamy_kumaraswamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hai

your problem for particular order type it is proposing the storage location this is b'cos you have maintained the customization as below

spro-> logistics execution -> shipping->basic shipping function -> shipping point &goods receving point determination -> define shipping condition by sales document type .

remove the shipping condition you have given here

it will solve your problem -

ovl3 is for picking in delivery

kindly reward if it helps you

rajesh_chavan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Go In the IMG ==> Shipping ==> Deliveries ==> Define delivery types...

Now here in your delivery type keep "storage location rule" blank....

This may server your purpose...

I understand If storage location for picking is not specified in the order item the system determines the storage location when it creats the outbound delivery and copies it in delivery item.

Reward if it helps...

RC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

say ur plant(ABCD) has 2 storage locations let it be 1111 & 2222

try by going to SPRO>IMG>Ent Structure>Definition>Material Mgmt-->Maintain storage location.while creating order say the system is taking 1111 as the default storage location try by entering the other storage location i.e 2222 manually in the sales order.

rgds,

rajashekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in material master data in "plant data /stor1" remove storage location and in tcode "ovl3" remove the combination of ur sstorage location combunation.

if it helps u reward me

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Do not do the storage location determination OVL3.

CHAN