cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message goes to 2 systems incorrectly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario from SAP to Destination system. The problem is that I have 2 production systems, the other is a DRP and normal Prod. When I send messages from SAP to Prod, some manage to get into DRP. I am using the same Program ID(Created on sm59), could this be the cause of the problem?

Regards

Scharlotte

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Scharlotte,

Yes! Program ID might be causing this problem.

Is your DRP is also running on same hostname? Then this will be the problem.

Program ID will just check in which system it is active and running. If it is running on both servers with same configuration then it will start communicating to both the server.

To resolve the problem change the program ID on DRP system or Isolate the system from production environment.

- Pinkle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i agree with mr.naik .............just try and see

thanks ,

Azeez khan.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Program id is not connected with routing of message. it is a identification registered in the sap gateway for connection to that target host...in this case the xi system and not the business system

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem has been resolved. I have deactivated the ID on the Adapter(Integration Directory).

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Configure the systems properly in the Integration Directory

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

program id has nothing to do with routing. question is does the routing to destination system done via one interface itself i.e. split mapping and condition routing? if yes then u might need to check the config

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why we are having two systems, is the DRP is been used for an upgrade test and the Prod is our normal prod. The DRP was made copy from Prod. From SLD to everything.