cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Value in Confirmation Value Column in Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Mine is SRM 5.0 Version and we are using Extended Classic Scenario. I am able to create a Shopping cart and also approve it.

1. After Approval the Purchase order is getting held with an Error called "<b>Output: No details for medium PRN im vendor master record</b>", But when i manually go to it and in change option when i go to purchase order and to the sub option Output, there the Printer radio button is clicked and the field is blank, but the Fax and the Email has an entry. So after i click the Email radio button and order, the PO gets order and also created in the Backend. So i want to get rid of this error.

2. After that when i go the confirmation through the option Confirm Goods/Services and then check the confirmation the Confirmation value is 0.00, which is error. Due to it when i confirm the Confirmation, the confirmation comes in "Error in Process" state and the Service entry sheet is not getting created.

Please Gurus help me in this issue ASAP.

Thanks in Advance,

Mohit.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.See the solution in the foll threads:

Please refer the foll related threads:

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, i have found the solution for the query 1, through Manage Business Partner in frontend where in i have defaulted the mail as the output medium.

I am still bleeding with the second issue.

When the purchase order getting ordered and and getting replicated into backend, but after that when i go to the view option of the PO and in the Item data --> Statics option, there also i am not finding the Confirmation value. If the Confirmation values gets populated there then in confirmation also it will get reflected. Due to this Confirmation value as 0.00, the confirmation after confirming is going into "<b>Error in Process</b>".

Who to reflect the Confirmation value in the Confirmation.

Need advice from anyone.

Thanks in Advance,

Mohit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

1- you have to maintain vendor output medium in transaction bbpmainint and set it to mail output for the purchasing organization.

2- You have to look in transaction rz20 and find what is the error

Regards, Luciano.