cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter type Disabled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In Integration Directory part at the time of creating a Communication channel Adapter type parameter is disabled .I need to specify the adpater type. How to enable the adapter type.I want to resolve this issue.Can you help me out anyone.

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to import the adapter metadata in your Integration Repository.

You can do this by importing the SAPBASIS<ur XI\PI version and SP level> tpz file in your IR.

You can find this file at SMP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I didnt import the .tpz file.CAn you tell the location in serivce market place ,So that i can download,

Thanks

Vijay

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find a tpz file in your export folder in XI server. You can know the correct export folder path by this menu

XI Home page -->Administation -->General Information -->Export directory.

By default it should be usr\sap\PI7\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\export

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its not there.Is it possible to download from the service place?

Reagrds

Vijay

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

vijay

1. click on the f1 help to select the adapters

or

2.download the basis component suitable for ur SP and load in IR. Do a CPA cache and check it.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find the XI content for an SAP application in export files on SAP Service Marketplace at <b>service.sap.com/swdc</b> under Download u00AE Support Packages' and Patches u00AE Entry by Application Group u00AE SAP content u00AE Process Integration Content (XI Content) u00AE <XI CONTENT software component u00AE <XI CONTENT software component version> (you can find the name of the software component and the version in the master guide of your application).

You import the XI content by first copying the provided export files into an import directory on the host of the Integration Builder and then importing the files into the Integration Repository. In the following steps, <systemDir> denotes the path for the system directory of the host (generally, <systemDir> corresponds to \usr\sap\<SAPSID>\SYS\global).

1. Obtain the export files for the XI content of the cross-system application.

The files are generally stored as a ZIP file on SAP Service Marketplace (see above). You can use the naming convention of these ZIP files to find their SPS (support package stack):

<software component version><SPS>_<patch level>

The files SCM4003_00.ZIP and SCMBASIS4003_00.ZIPrefer to support package stack 03 with patch level 0 of the XI content.

Importing XI content with a later version does not overwrite the content that you have already imported into the Integration Repository. Support packages for XI content always contain both previous objects and the changes and enhancements delivered in the support package.

2. Copy the export files into the import directory for the Integration Repository (<systemDir>\xi\repository_server\import).

If the files are packed, you must unpack them before importing. (It is advisable to retain the ZIP files, see also the remarks for the last step.)

The actual export files have the extension .tpz. You must not unpack these files. The import directory is created the first time you call the Integration Builder.

3. Start the Integration Builder and call the Integration Repository.

To do this, perform the following steps:

a. Log on to the SAP system on which your Integration Builder has been installed.

b. Open the Integration Builder start page by calling it either from your user menu or with Transaction SXMB_IFR.

c. Choose Integration Repository.

4. Choose Tools u00AE Import design objects to import the XI content.

Only the files from the import directory (see above) are offered to be imported. The sequence in which you import the export files is not important.

regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check With Your Installation DVD's.

That .TPZ File will be there in those DVD's

Regards

Bopanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for all.I followed the aashish sinha.i forget to import the file.I solved it by following her.

Regards

Vijay

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is there(SMP)...just let me know your XI version and the current SP for it??

Thanks

Farooq.

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

It will be like that. You have to select it by choosing from the f4 help i.e. by clicking on the hand at the end of adapter type field.

Sachin

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have already created a CC and that time you are not able to give the adapter name for sender or receiver, try editing it using the edit button in top of that window. If its not the case let me know about the exactly what u doing?

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Can you please check your java version from help -> information R u using the 1.4.2 version

Thnx

Chirag Gohil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure that adapter type mode is disable? Just chek it once again...you will get an option to select the adapter from the same GUI...if it is not displaying the list of adapters then it is different....let us know the same.

Regards,

Farooq.