cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Party Communication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

because of help approach i wrote what i have done yet. But first i explain what is working.

We have an EDIServer in our Landscape which sends EDI-Calls. This Calls are triggered from R/3 via XI to EDIServer. This outgoing communication runs. (plz don't ask why we still use EDIServer because of EDI-Adapter for XI)

I configured this scenario with party!

But now i want to get calls from EDIServer. So i have to work with send IDocs from EDIServer which this previously tronsforemed from EDI-Format in IDoc-Format.

So i simply thought i configure scenario the other way round by using the party again. But this does not work out. However, i explain my IB Rep Objects:

Receiver Determination:

Sender

Party: EDI

Service: EDI_Test

Interface: DELINS.DELFOR02

Receiver

Party: *

Service: *

Interface Determination:

Sender

Namespace: urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages

Receiver

Party: *

Service: *

Sender Agreement:

Sender

Namespace: urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages

Receiver

Party:

Service:

Receiver Agreement

Sender

Receiver

Party:

Service: Q01

Interface:DELINS.DELFOR02

Namespace:urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages

--> do i need header mapping here?!

<b>What do i need to do to make this scenario run?!</b>

br - i highly appreciate ur help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

How to Set up an SAP XI Integration Directory Scenario with Party to Support EDI Partner Processing

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b0b355ae-0501-0010-3b83-8f2bb566...

Please go through the above pdf this will help you with screen by screen.

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok actually this means i have to change some configurations i have done before - this i won't do acctually.

Other question: when i restart a message in SXMB_MONI will the message interact with the new configurations? this means is it possible to just restart failure messages and don't send new IDoc from EDIServer?!

br

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chirag,

i did all the steps mentioned in ur document but unfortunately its still not working!

Additional Info:

1. this scenario is IDoc2IDoc therefore we use

2. IDoc-Tunneling

I have tested the scenario in IB D with the payload given from incoming IDoc from EDIServer and this test runs successfully. But this seems to be wrong....

Do u have any ideas what to do?!

br