cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW Developer Studio can't detect local J2EE engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I config NW Developer Studio, local J2EE engine can't be detected automatically.

And the SLD server can't be found either. The configuration about SLD in NW Developer Studio is also empty. When accessing SLD through browser(http://<host>:<por>/sld), it is told that "You have requested an application that is currently stopped". But the SLD service should be started automatically.

What's wrong?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you installed WAS succesfully

in NWDS -> window-> preferences->J2EE engine

give hostip or the host name, port

Now window->Showview->J2EE view you see Dispathcer, server,SDM with Green signal.

if not there is some problem with server installation.

Regards,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

if using the default configuration of J2EE engine (localhost:3601), NWDS can't connect the server. The J2EE engine is installed on local host. But the content is blank when browsing local J2EE engine(in preference page).

When click the button of "Check connection" in configuration of SDM in NWDS, it is shown that the host and port are both empty.

The J2EE instance number is 1 on my computer.

BTW: When I try to use the address of "http://localhost:50100/sld" to config SLD through browser, it is told that service unavailable and application stopped.

So what should I do next?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked whether your J2EE instance is up and running??

Regards,

Bhavik

guru_subramanianb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

open NW studio

goto windows --> preferences --> javabuild path

give ur server name (or ip address) and message port number which is 3601 by default and say ok.

now deploy ur appl and run.

Regards,

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your local J2EE engine is up and running or not?

For setting of J2EE engine in NWDS, specify your server's ip and port(3601) and then check.

Regards,

Bhavik