cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to transfer the stock assigned to a sales order,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru's,

While creating handling unit (HU02) i am not able to transfer the stock assigned to a specific sales order, instead of picking the materials from the SO stock it picks from the unrestricted stock.

regards,

Surya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

In HU02, under tab Pack Material, in the bottom half, if you scroll to the right, you will find a column called special stock. Fill this with E BEFORE you press enter (after entering the material). It will work.

Regards

Nikhilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I forgot to mention: Along with E, you should also enter the related sales order number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Nikhilesh,

Thanks for your reply, i have tried this but i am not able to save the HU (HU02), while saving i get the following error, "<b>SD doc 5141(this no. is the 1st 4 digits of my SO no.) is not in the database or has been archieved"</b>.

It asks to run the report 'SDRQCR21', even after running this program i get the same error.

Regards,

Surya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

are you using correct movement type i.e. with special indicator E ?

or explain ur problem again exactly in detail.

Best Regards,

Gaurav Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

My problem is that, i reserved a stock against a sales order. After this i created handling units using tcode HU02, where the goods are transfered from finished goods storage location to HU strg locn, the HU's should pick the stock assigned to the SO(FG Strg Locn) instead it is getting picked from the unrestricted stock(FG Strg Locn).

Regards,

Surya