cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline approval mail - change layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

SRM 4.0, server 5.0, backend ECC 6.0, Extended Classic Scenario.

We only use offline approvals meaning that our approvers receive an email that they have to use - in here they are presented with two links; one for approval and one if they wish to reject the item. When pressing the link, this brings up the mail that should be used for the workflow, and this is a mail with a long piece of code like this:

#WFTECHINFOS#00F3D1395134D34D34D34E39F3BE81512DB5DB5FBE#WFTECHINFOE#Please do not change this automatically generated e-mail

Would any of you know how to modify this? Of course not the code itself, but I need to delete the "Please do not change blahblah". This is causing us the issue, that we cannot use Smartphones using Windows 5.0 or lower to approve the purchase, and we have tested that when the added text is not there, the approval is working from all smartphones.

Thanks for input.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

you can change this in program RSWUWFMLEC.

Search for program part with :

-

mail body part 3 -

or with searching T19 which is the text that you search.

You can cahnge this program that generates the approval mails.

Best regards,

Laurent.

Award points if helpfull. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Quite helpfull thanks.

But I only see this text in German and it is commented - should this only be changed? Or should I simply comment out T19 whereever it could be found? Or is there some way to change T19?

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

T19 is a text that you can change in text elements (Goto->text elements...)

There you can also translate teh texts (Goto->translation...)

But if you want to avoid this text completely you can off course comment the program lines reffering to it.

Best regards,

Laurent.