cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor portal having problem after he re-installed internet explorer 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Recently the vendor did installation of internet explorer 6 in his pc, from that time whenever he tries to maintain an SES, he get a Page not found error or sometimes Action cancelled error.

I tried replicating this but when i login as that vendor , i have no issue maintaining SES. I have created and approved sucessfully.

I think this could be due to the installation of IE-6 , is there some settings to be made to avoid such error..

regards,

raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subramani

maintain an entry of your <b>IP Address </b> and <b>host name</b> in <b>x:\windows\drivers\etc\hosts</b> file

Best Regards

Chaitanya.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

I dont think we require to maintain host name .

the error says

Trace Type: ErrorSnapshot

URL: /irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/etc/public/mimes/css/myhr.css

User ID: MZimmerman

Servlets|com.sapportals.portal.prt.dispatcher.Dispatcher (0 ms)

Application Name: The Java iView Runtime

CPU Time (us): 15625

Context Path: /irj

Error Message: HTTP Error Code: 500: The Web Dynpro Application 'PageBuilder' has expired. Restart the application using the Refresh button or via the following link <a href="../../sap.com/pb/PageBuilder?SAPWP_ACTIVE=1&sap-ext-sid=I26vTVVaOsyexdS7zfI9PA%3D%3DOTfCVKg%2F9QUffSWfu7X71g%3D%3D&~SAPSessionCmd=USR_LOGOFF&sap-ep-tstamp=1194637037890&sap-wd-cltwndid=WID1194636778971&dsmguid=1194637239984">PageBuilder</a>.

Method: service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can increase the session time out of your WD Application by

1) Click on the application properties tab

2) select predefined

3)Click on browse

4)Select expiration time

5) Specify the new time in the value text box.

Build and deploy your app.

Regards

Ayyapparaj