cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popup screen size

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to change the size of the iview that is popping up when i click the a button.

<b>How to change the size of that popup window?</b>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190457
Contributor
0 Kudos

Rather than using a popup iview you can use a nested iview placed right on top the main iview.

It can be any size you wish.

The nested iview is dynamically showed when a certain parameter in main iview's datastore is set to "show" and hidden otherwise.

Parameter passing between main iview and nested "popup" iview can be done through eventing.

Be aware: you must manually arrange things so that buttons/input fields in the main iview are disabled when the popup is invoked to resemble traditional popup behaviour.

Hope this helps

Vincenzo

ankur_garg5
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In simple terms, try opening the layout tab of your pop up. You can resize it there.

In you Visual Composer dash board, you would be having the Pop Up element. Select it and drill down inside (by right clicking on it and selecting Drill Down). Once it opens, select the Layout tab of the dash board, and resize the screen over there. Deploy again and check.

Bye

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

I have done that. When that particular iview is deployed seperately it works fine. But when its called from another iview its size gets shrinked.

How to solve this problem?