cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM Customer Specific Fields Transfer in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

How can I see and maintain the customer specific fields in APO PPM Mode.

I filled the OUt_CIF_MODE_CUS in the User exit of R3 for integration,

also I created the user field structures in APO also.

How can I see the user fields in APO, by a function, bapi, or is it in a table?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mehmet - If I understand you correctly you have extended the CIF structures for PPM modes in both R3 and APO. Unfortunately these extensions are not stored in a database table after transferring into APO. There is potentially alot of work to use these additional fields in APO processing. I am not sure on how you would add them to the plan/PPM transaction.

If you want to save the customer specific fied values you will either need to extend the /SAPAPO/MODE table to include the structure CI_MODECUS (structure from enhancement APOCF023) or create a ztable with the same structure as /SAPAPO/CIF_MODE_CUS. Then in the APO inbound PPM user exit you will need to move the values from the CIF structure to the destination fields in the database table you have changed/created. In addition, any point in PPM processing where you want to reference these values you will also need to find user exits/BADI's to read the custom fields and use the values.

What additional fields do you need to bring across to APO?

Regards

Andy

hkmaradana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Andy,

I am also looking same information, Can you give some hints to fetch the data rather using BAPI.

Basically i have developed one report to generate dynamic CTM selections. We are implementing CTM planning run.

What I want is instead of BAPI, I need to fill all BAPI internal tables from transparent tables.

• CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_PPMSRVAPS_GETLIST'

• EXPORTING

• LOGICAL_SYSTEM = V_LOGSYS

• PLAN_USAGE = PLAN_USAGE

• TABLES

• PRODUCT_SELECTION = IT_PRODUCT_SEL_BAPI

• location_selection = it_location_selection

• PLAN = IT_PLAN_TEMP

• PPM = IT_PPM_TEMP

• ACTIVITY = IT_ACTIVITY_TEMP

• MODE = IT_MODE_T_TEMP

• COMP_PRODUCT = IT_COMP_TEMP

• RETURN = IT_RETURN_TEMP.

I have already gathered some relevant tables, But i need relations between those and for each BAPI returned table what is transparent table to fill it.

Tables which i gathered:

/sapapo/trpod, /sapapo/plan, /sapapo/planact, /sapapo/mode,

/sapapo/comp.

Thanks in advance....

Have a good weekend

Cris

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are looking at BAPIs to read PPM, then try BAPI_PPMSRVAPS_GETLIST.

Table concerning PPM in APO is /SAPAPO/TRPROD

If this does not meet your needs, can you try your question again in further detail ? What kind of customer field are you referring to ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivas,

My question is where the customer fields of the PPM is stored.

Especially I would like to know if I use some user defined fields for the mode of PPM, where can I look at that fields, in a direct table or by using the BAPI.

Where are these fields?

Thanks again Srinivas.

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SO I am assuming you have already checked /SAPAPO/TRPROD table and the field you are looking for does not exist. When you say user-defined fields for mode of PPM, I am assuming you are referring to the resource. In that case you may need to explore some of the user-defined fields in resource rather than PPM. A good way of finding structured list of master data tables will be to go to SE12 keeping the table name blank. Do an F4 and go to SAP Applications button and then select SCM. select SCM-APO and finally SCM-APO-MD. there shuld be a set of tables under PPM. If the customer field is not in one of those tables, then I guess I cannot help.