cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Availablity Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

At the time of availability check in sales orders the purchase requisitions are being generated even after there is a sufficient ATP quantity in the stock.

Pls help me to resolve the stock ...matter is urgent

Thank in advance

Regards

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in that corresponding schedule line category there is a field "order type" make that field blank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

My requirement is that purchase requisition should be genetrated only when the stock level is zero . but in my case purchase requisition is generated even after there is stock at my storage location

Pls help ..and donnt worry for points

Regards

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might have already checked this,but maybe the sales order stock is having a tick mark in settings for availability check...try unchecking it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

You can go to transaction SPRO

SD > Sales > Sales documents > Schedule lines > Define Schedule Line Categories (transaction VOV6)

Deactivate the "Req./Assembly" for the schedule line category that you do not want the purchase requisition to be generated.

-

Note from the Performance Assistance (F1 Help):

-

Transfer of requirements / Begin assembly order from SD

==========================================

Transfer of requirements is to be carried out for the respective transaction.

The selection of this indicator is the precondition for transfer of requirements. You can deactivate transfer of requirements at schedule line level. Conversely, it can simply be left inactive at schedule line level, as long as it is not already activated in the requirements class.

Example:

You do not set an indicator for maintaining the requirements class: Transfer of requirements is not carried out, irrespective of the specification you make at schedule line level for the transaction.

You set an indicator for maintaining the requirements class: In this case you can still decide at schedule line level, whether or not you require transfer of requirments for the relevant transaction.

-

Hope this helps

Regards,

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Check your settings for Availability Control in OVZ9. There you can select the availibility control settings at Sales Order Level.

Put the tick on PRs as well so that the system can consider PRs also to check the stock availability.

Reward points, if helpful.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the Item category and check wether the Field saying Special stock is haing value E. Please rmove if any.

Check the schedule line category in VOV6 and check what subsequent order type asssign . Please remove if any.

This Happens in third party scenerio ur Material is having BANC as item category group in Material master Record.

please chnage it to NORM.