Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorizations for creating change request in ALRTCATDEF

former_member181959
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can any one tell me, what are the roles I should have to create a transport request (change request or task) for saving alert category in ALRTCATDEF transaction in SAP XI?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prasad Babu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the roles reuired to access the RWB are:

1. SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER

2. SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER_MAIN

The roles for the Alert Management are:

1. SAP_ALM_ADMINISTRATOR

2. SAP_ALM_CUSTOMIZER

3. SAP_BC_ALM_ALERT_USER

former_member181959
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already have these authorizations added. But i am not able to save the alert category in ALERTCATDEF. When i am trying to save it its saying that "No authorizations to create a change request or task". So here my question is what is the role i should have so that i would be able to create a change request?

Thanks for your help.

Prasad Babu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The following predefined user roles are available for customizing and administration:

• SAP_BC_ALM_CUST for customizing authorization.

• SAP_BC_ALM_ADMIN for administration authorization. The administrator has the authorization for all activities. He or she can also read and confirm alerts for other users. In addition, the administrator can execute report RSALRTPROC to delete, escalate, and deliver alerts as well as to delete logs.

• For the sending of alerts via external communication methods (e-mail, sms, fax) and for inbound processing, an RFC user has to be created on the central alert server with the role SAP_BC_ALM_ALERT_USER. The authorization objects contained in this role are S_OC_SEND and S_RFC.

• Accessing alert inbox the userid has to have the role SAP_XI_MONITOR.

• SAP_ALM_ADMINISTRATOR - Alert Management Administrator

Refer link for user roles: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/74/03b140ade49c2ae10000000a155106/content.htm

Thnx

Chirag Gohil

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Check is the user XILDUSER or what ever user you have given is locked

2) Try out the SLD cache refresh.

3)Can you try restarting whole j2ee engine using transaction SMICM>Administration>J2EE Server-->End Process->With Restart.

4) Is it possible for you to do stop the SDM server using stopserver.bat, If so do it and SDM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

>>>No authorizations to create a change request or task

For this ask your basis team. Your basis team would know which authorization object is necessary.

Authorization problem is not exactly related to XI .

Regards,

Sumit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out this link ...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d0/d4b54020c6792ae10000000a155106/content.htm

You need authorizations of the role SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR.

regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful