Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery related problem please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i have created a scheduling agrement by copying the standard one from LP

but in YLP

i ve changed the <b>MRP for delivery schedule types</b>as <b>Forecast delivery schedules and JIT delivery schedules are relevant for requirements planning and delivery, depending on their validity.</b>

after that when ever i m going to do the delivery its only taking the cummulative quantity

i need the confirm quantity of the day to be there

but when ever i m doing the delivery the cumulative quantity is coming of the last deliveries included in it

so please suggest the way to stop it

and pleasze help me to find out the way so that deliver only will pick the confirm quantity for the day

please help

if need please tell me i can sent the screen shots

to give you the better picture of problem

and can be illustrated

please help

subratpanda23@gmail.com

Message was edited by:

subrat panda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i think if u can change marp type, do that . ur problem will be solved.

in material master change MRP type and as well as in assining of shedulelines to item catagories

thanks

kranthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Quantity to be delivered in sales units

The quantity of the item that remains open for delivery. The open quantity includes the delivery quantity in the delivery that you are currently processing. The quantity is expressed in sales units.

Use

The system calculates the open quantity by taking the original delivery quantity and subtracting the quantities from any deliveries that also refer to the item. If you create more than one delivery for an item, the system adjusts the open quantity in existing deliveries every time a new delivery takes place.

Example

You create a sales order item for 100 pieces. During delivery processing, you create three separate deliveries that refer to this order item.

1. Delivery #1 has a delivery quantity of 40. The open quantity is 100 pieces (the quantity still to be delivered, including the 40 pieces you already entered for this delivery item).

2. Delivery #2 has a delivery quantity of 50. The open quantity is 60 (the original delivery quantity of 100, minus 40 from the first delivery, but including the 50 you are currently processing). In the first delivery, the system adjusts the open quantity from 100 to 50, to account for the delivery quantity in the second delivery.

3. Delivery #3 has a delivery quantity of 10, to complete the original delivery quantity of 100. In the third delivery, the open quantity stands at 10 and the system adjusts the open quantities in the first and second deliveries to 40 and 50 respectively.

so all the problem due to this open quantity

so please tell me how the open qunatity will be same as the delivery quanity

or ordered quntity