cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during Phase 2 of 43 of Sol Mgr installation(New Install) in windows

Former Member
0 Kudos

Getting this error when running SAPinst at the end of the installation when the last screen is in Phase 2 of 43 "Create Users for SAP System". This error happens when the status bar reads "Creating account sm4host\Backup Operators for system sm4" and than it throws an error..

ERROR 2009-12-05 14:55:50.453

FSL-01000 Unable to convert "group name="sm4host\Backup Operators"" to "ADs path" using function SyADsPath::getFullPath(iastring).

Error 1332 (No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.) in execution of a 'LookupAccountSid()' function, line (739), with parameter ().

FSL-01000 Unable to convert "group name="sm4host\Backup Operators"" to "ADs path" using function SyADsPath::getFullPath(iastring).

Error 1332 (No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.) in execution of a 'LookupAccountSid()' function, line (739), with parameter ().

Please help, i have tried a lot, i even manually created sidadm and tried installing via this user.

thanx

Tariq....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also getting this error during my NW7.0 installation. Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was resoved. This error happens when SAP cannot create OS users. Please use the correct version of windows. Best to use windows 2003 server...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

Great!

Just an additional info. You may run prerequisites check on your SAPINST for Netweaver 7.0. 😃

Abuzar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Could you please suggest me about correct version of windows.

i am getting same error.

Please reply asap

Thanks

Abuzar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

As for windows,

True, you can create <sid>adm and sapservice<sid> and put proper titles(ex. dba authorizations) in the "members of" section.

Have you done this?

Please check your installation document for more info on creating sidadm

Regards,

Jeff