I have the following Scenario:

System A ---> BPM (file,async) |

Mapping |

> System B (SOAP,sync)

<-----

Mapping

|-----> System C(SOAP,async)

The line in the middle should be my BP.

I see the following: Async msg via file arrives and is transformd into SOAP reuqest. I see both request and response as seperate messages in sxmb_moni

But system C is never called.

The first message file->BPM is transmitted but has an outbound status red. If I click on "PE" to see my process instance I see that there was an error. But there is no container, no error message. In the graphical log he does not even draw a green line to the sync. message send to system B. He only drwas till the mapping. But I see the messages being sent....

Does anyone has a clou what is going wrong here or how I can see an error message? I already tried putting everything into blocks and catch exceptions - did not work.....

Thanks in advance,,

helge

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Helge

did u test ur mapping ? The request and response doent come a different mapping instance. check on it

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Heve you did proper configuration in ID.

Just chek RD,ID in ID..

File -BPM-SOAP

File to BPM

BPM to File

Thanks

Farooq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry

File to BPM

BPM to SOAP

Message Edited by Farooq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

very simple cause: It was not the mapping but the message on the file system. It did not contain the namespace...

However, the important thing is that I was not able to see the error. what I finally did is that I marked every step of the process as to be executed in separate transactions. This finally allowed me to see the error of the mapping.

Is that new? I had in my mind that you usually see the errors right away....

Cheers,

Helge