cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding Queues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi in our scenario ,we have idocs being sent in queues from XI to CRM.

How can we find out the corresponding queue to which an idoc belongs in CRM that is already posted into CRM.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>How can we find out the corresponding queue to which an idoc belongs in CRM that is already posted into CRM.

Sxmb_moni will help you.

>>already posted into CRM

Select the respective time in the Sxmb_moni.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

check sxmb_moni on XI side,it will show you the queue name in one of its column <i>Queue ID</i>

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SXMB_MONI is only showing the idocs and queues with respect to those avialable in the pipeline,i mean those are still in processing.

I want to check those that are already processed,can say posted into CRM yesterday.

Regards,

Amith

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>SXMB_MONI is only showing the idocs and queues with respect to those avialable in the pipeline,

SXMB_MONI doesn't do that,it shows all the messages,your selection criteria is not correct.

to check the IDOC's posted yeaterday,first of all when u goto tcode sxmb_moni,you need to make a date selection for yesterday,then give the interface for CRM,and then execute(F8),this will show you all the messages which were processed/errored out yesterday.

also see if you have sxmb_moni on CRM side too,if you do then check over there as well and it will show you only those messages which reached/left CRM.

Thanx

Aamir