cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change number of copies in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to change the number of copies in my smartform. In the print program I am setting the number of copies in OUTPUT_OPTIONS-tdcopies. When the pop-up comes up, the user changes the number of copies, but that number is not updated in OUTPUT_OPTIONS. I am doing things inside of the smartform based on the number of copies so I need the updated amount. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found a way to control it using a different field and keeping the number of copies = 1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the field.as i too have a similar requirement to restrict the copies based on user who prints and users are restricted from printing if they do not exist in a z table where we maintain some specific users only for printing multiple copies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The number of copies of an output is populated in the field NAST-ANZAL. The masterdata for the number of copies is maintained in NACH-ANZAL for any sales related transaction. The table NAST is however applicable irrespective of application.

You can pass on your data to this field (NASST-ANZAL) for your reqmt.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiva,

In this situation, when you change the number of copies in the smartform pop-up, NAST is not updated with the number of copies.

Regards,