cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock updation using/sapapo/om_stock_change

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

i am using /sapapo/om_stock_change FM to update stock through an interface developed to read data from legacy system to apo.after i run the function module i am getting an error of type 3 i.e sy-subrc = 3.this error is related to lc_appl_err.this error is related to the live cache.therefore the stock is gettting updated as unknown stock in sdp94(planning book).please post a solution if its available.thank you.

shankar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to debug the code for the program /SAPAPO/CTMTESTDATACREATE that internally uses that function module. Ensure you enter the version the product, location, select stock and " create" radio.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srinivas.

we have derived the code from /SAPAPO/CTMTESTDATACREATE program.that progarm actually is meant for a single product.but we are using a bulk updation through a flat file.so we use /sapapo/om_stock_create.we use the internal table lt_stock for updation.the error i am facing is of type 3.i.e sy-subrc = 0.(lc_application error).we need to surpass this error and update the stock into the live cahe.

please post a solution if possible.

ragards,

shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shankar - Make sure you are creating a simsession prior to calling this FM. What are you passing in the general parameters? What are you passing in the it_stock table?

Regards

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi andy,

i am passing sim version and version id to the general parameters.The function module returns a return code error associated with '122' invalid version and the stock is updated in the planning book as unknown stock.

please provide me a link to apo.if you know the solution please post it.

Regards

Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar - it is hard to know the solution without seeing your data. Where are you getting the simsession from - are you creating it? What fields are you filling in the it_stock_table and with what values? If you show the code it will help also.

Regards

Andy