cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO workflow issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue with the PO workflow. The PO workitem is being sent to an approver again and again for approval. Even if the approver approves it, workflow doesn't complete or go to the next approver. Can anyone help me with this issue? Here are my questions:

1. How can we complete this workflow that is hanging, manually, so the PO will be released?

2. what does it mean if the workitem status is "logically deleted"?

Regards,

Maria

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

issue with Nth step workflow badi. You have to check the current approver index before adding the approvers to approver table. send me the code which you written in the badi.

Regards,

Raju

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Regarding point 2. This means the workitem has been deleted logically. This mean it has been deleted because a paralel step has been ended and only one of two branches has ended. Another option is an administrator has logically deleted the workitem. i think you can find the reason in the technical workflow log.

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

To release P.O manually you can use SWO1 transaction.

You can manually approve P.O, giving the Object ID (BUS2201) and then clicking on the Test.

Then in the 'instance' you have to give the GUID of the concerned purchase order.

In the methods you have to execute the Set Released which will release the P.O

Hope this makes you more clear in resolving the issue.Clarifications are welcome.

Award points for suitable answers.

Rgds,

Teja

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please let me know what is the value for approval_state in the approval_table at the containter level.

this can be obtained from the workflow log using the transaction 'SWi6'.

what is the value for the first approver (is it 2 (or) 5)?

what is the value for next approvers ? second and the following approvers?

and also let me know wether all the approvers in the workflow log has 'US' appended?.

Message was edited by:

khan voyalpad usman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan,

Thanks for your reply. The value for approval_State in the approval_Table is 2. It is 2 for the next and current approvers. All the approvers in the workflow log has US appended. Please let me know how to complete this workflow.

Regards,

Maria.

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

then there is already a problem when the purchase order was created.

when the purchase order is created --->

First_approver will have approval_state 5

second_aprover will have approval_state 2.

when the first approver approves , the approval_state for the first approver becomes 0 , and the approval_state for second_approver becomes 5.

this is the standard process..., when the approval_state for the second approver is 5 , it will go to second approver.

for you to resolve the issue , please check the following things.

1) there was one note specified earlier in this thread , please check wether it has been applied correctly.

2) check your badi implementation to check wether index value has been set correctly.

3) you can also debug the creation of purchase order and see why the system sets approval_state 2 for all the approvers.

4) check wether there are any errors in the application monitors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This note is already applied to my system.

Regards,

Maria.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which WF are you using?

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,