cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing: How do you make one cntyp supersede/override another

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have two CnTyp in my pricing procedure. The user wants that when she enters the price in Cntyp A it should override the existing Price Condition B and this should reflect in the Gross Value calculation

This should the same like Pr00 and Pr01. Where the presence of PR01 deactivates PR00. However in this case I want it to do vice versa.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert:

In Customizing of the Condition Type, under "Changes which can be made" there's an option - "C" -> manual entry has priority.

Give that a try, please reward points if helpful

Regards

Aaon

Former Member
0 Kudos

both conditions are manual that is not what I need.

I want it such that when I enter Cntyp A it should deactivate CnTyp B and the gross value should only reflect A and not B.

Right now if CnType B exists it deactivates Cntyp A. I need it to be vice versa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert:

I'd make sure that both the conditions are set to "C" in customizing (manual entries). we have the same situation, the new condition entered, as you said A would override the existing condition B

Regards

Aaon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both are set to 'C' in customizing. However it is still not working the way we want it too.

Right now I have condition A that deactivates condition B, if A condition record exists. However I want it the other way round, where Condtion B if entered should deactivate A.

I am thinking it would have to do with the AltCal and AltBv fields. I just don't know the correct combo to get it working

This is similar to how PR01 overrides PR00, however I need this to work the other way round

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try doing it thru "Condition Exclusion" but then you need have right logic to deactivate the one if other is activated.

Regards

SD

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

Use condition exclusion groups ,and in that in one group take one condition type and other one in other group

thanks

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

use condition exclusion groups ,and in that in one group take one condition trype and the other in other group and use the parameters mentioned there

deactivate when one one condition type appears .

thanks

sriram.